Step 1: Register Your Kindergarten Student
There will be no in-person kindergarten registration this year. To register your kindergartener for the 2021-2022 school year, please find which scenario you fit in below and follow the procedures. You will also need to make an appointment for a kindergarten screening, on June 1st through June 3rd.
If...…Your student is new to the district:
Go to the Mcusd185 Board Office located located at 323 W Washington Street and complete/provide the following:
- Completed registration packet (packets can be picked up at the Board Office or Lincoln School)
- Proof of residency by bringing in required documentation to the Board Office 323 W. Washington
- A photo ID of registrant
- A certified copy of the student's birth certificate
- Drop the registration packet, along with the proof of residency slip given to you at the Board Office, to Lincoln School 315 N. Bonham
If...…Your child attended MacArthur: You do not need to fill out a registration packet or provide the above information. You may register your child online after May 1
If...…Your child DID NOT attend MacArthur BUT you have other children currently enrolled in the district
- Complete registration packet (packets can be picked up at the Board Office or Lincoln School)
- No proof of residency is needed
- Drop the registration packet off at Lincoln School 315 N. Bonham St.
Step 2: Make a Kindergarten Screening Appointment
To make a screening appointment, please click the Kindergarten Screening appointment link. Kindergarten screenings will be by appointment and will take place June 1-3.