Emily Brookman, President
Karen Trusley, Vice-President
Stephanie Mast, Secretary
Margaret Taylor, Treasurer
The Edison PTO meets monthly at 5:30 PM in the school Library. The meetings are typically held on the first Thursday of each month. Please consult the Edison Calendar found on the Edison School Hompage for exact dates.
The PTO includes parents or guardians of Edison School students and staff members of Edison School. The PTO provides support that benefits the students and the school. The PTO has a committee structure which oversees the various projects throughout the year. The various committees are:
- Fundraising committee - Organizes candy bar sales and Box Tops for Education
- Long-Term Goals Committee - Works with the administration and teachers to establish and implement major school projects such as school signs, educational materials, and the Prairie Project
- Special Programs and Field Trips Committee - Supports educational programs including the Fine Arts Expo, live theater, and field trips
- Education and Facilities Committee - Promotes and maintains the Accelerated Reader Store and oversees the Edison School directory
- Teacher Appreciation - Plans and implements activities for Teacher Appreciation Week
Contact the school at 309-837-3993 and leave a message if you can serve for one of the following chairs:
- Accelerated Reader Store
- Box Tops for Education
- Candy Bars
- Teacher Appreciation
Many thanks to last year's officers, chairs, volunteers, students and faculty. We look forward to a great year! Please contact Mrs. Sullivan with questions about PTO.
All parents and guardians are invited to attend!