Counselor (Students with last names A-K)
Counselor (Students with last names L-Z)
Guidance Department Secretary
School Counselors assist students and parents with academic, career, and personal/social issues.
Jami Minter works with students whose last names begin with A through K and
Susan Conlon works with students whose last names begin with L through Z.
Reasons a Student or Parent Might See a School Counselor:
- Educational concerns such as course selection, academic difficulty, etc.
- Educational/vocational planning such as applying to colleges, finding scholarships, etc.
- Interpretation of standardized test results (ACT and SAT)
- Personal problems involving self, friends, family, school, etc.
- Referral by teacher, parent, or friend
We look forward to working with the high school students to assist them in identifying and achieving their competencies. Please feel free to contact us with concerns and/or questions. Appointments can be made by calling 833-6271 or email us at your convenience. Students are encouraged to stop by the office. The best time is during ASC, PE, or an elective class. Many students visit before or after school and during the lunch period.
- Course Planning Handbook - Information on the courses that are offered in our school.
- Guidance eBoard - Please visit our eBoard for more information in regards to Graduation Requirements, Financial Aid, Scholarships and much more.